Ge.ne.sis: Alpha Demo Ge.ne.sis: Alpha Demo

MUSIC

I enjoyed the demo, but you need more musical variation. I would get bored and quit after the first three levels if it just played the same loop over and over again like it did here. You need different music for when you're telling them what to do, for when your lining up your attacks in battle, for when you're actually in battle; and you need sound effects for all the attacks, and conjuring and whatnot.
I look forward to the full version, with a full soundtrack hopefully.

Directus_Beta Directus_Beta

THE PUBLIC (or at least me) DEMAND MUSIC!!

MUSIC! It needs MUSIC! With a simple game like this, the average teenager (like me) will lose intrest about as fast as it takes for them to get 20 blocks. Boooring. So add music, then it'll be a little bit more intresting.
While you're at it, listen to the other reviews too. They've said all that needs to be said other than the little problem with the mute quality of the game. There's tons of potential, now expand the idea. Make it a challenge, there needs to be some sort of conflict.

!!THE PACER!! !!THE PACER!!

It was fun

This was a relativly fun, simple game, but i really don't see the rhythm element.

MrManiacMan responds:

Yes, I like simplicity in my break-time games! The rhythm element is the great assortment of music from the AP that complements the level's theme.
Thank you for the 9/10!